Cookies and cache both are two diverse forms of temporary storage files kept on your device to improve the performance of web pages. Cookies are tiny data files that are downloaded to your computer when you visit any websites. Cookies store user preference and previous activity on that site and this information will be retrieved in the future when you visit the same site. After a time, cookies became expired.
Here is the simple method to enable cookies of your web browser.
How to enable cookies in Google Chrome
- Click on ‘Google Chrome’ icon to open it.
- Click on the ‘Menu’ icon. It is the three vertical dots icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Click on ‘Settings’ from the menu.
- Scroll and Click on ‘Advanced’ at last.
- In Privacy and Security section, click on ‘Content Settings.’
- Open ‘Cookies’ from the top.
- Turn on ‘Sliding button’ next to allow sites to save and read cookie data. You can also select other options.
Now, cookies are enabled in Google chrome browser of your computer.
How to enable cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Open ‘Mozilla Firefox’ browser of your Pc.
- Click ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser’s window.
- Open ‘Options’ from the drop-down menu.
- Click on ‘Privacy’ from the left side menu.
- Select ‘Use custom settings for history’ for ‘Firefox will.’
- Mark ‘Accept cookies from sites’ to enable cookies.
- Click ‘OK’ to save and close the setting tab to apply changes.
Finally, cookies are enabled into your browser, and this will help in to browse faster. You can manually clear cookies from your browser and also configure your browser to remove it upon closing or exiting from the browser. Clearing cookies will help browser running efficiently.