Most of us have been so attached to our Facebook accounts, as it is something that reminds us of the many old memories we posted with our friends and family. In order to hold onto all of your precious moments and memories, we can download an archive of our photos and posts. Even if you looking forward to quitting the social network right now for security or any other reason, you must think of the days and moments you shared Facebook. And now the Facebook has made it so easy to download everything the social network has about us.
Well, it’s practically straightforward. If you want to download everything you have put on Facebook, you will just need to go through several steps, which are also in place to prevent anyone else from stealing your archive. Here’s and how you can get your archive.
- Log in your Facebook account on PC, and tap on the down-triangle icon located at the top right side of the computer screen.
- And then choose Settings.
- On the General Settings page, tap the link to download a copy of your data. It is the last item on the settings page.
- Then the Facebook will warn you that collecting data may take some time. Tap o the Start My Archive option.
- Here on the next page, you will need to tap on the Start My Archive option again, and then wait for a notification that it’s done.
- Download your Facebook archive.
Note: Facebook will warn you that you are supposed to protect the downloaded data, as it contains sensitive contents. Also, during this process, you’ll need to supply your Facebook password twice because this is your confidential information.
Thank you for reading my blog. I hope this information will be helpful to you.
Stephen Strange is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at www.norton.com/setup