The end of your free Apple Music trial is coming near, and you want to cancel it? Read the text below.
A streaming service comes with a free trial when you sign up for Apple Music. After your time is over, you will have to take a couple of steps to cancel your subscription. You decide not to pay for the service before it auto-renews and you are charged for it.
Now you will not have to wait until your trial is over. Auto-renew subscription on your Apple Music can be disabled right now.
Canceling your subscription from Apple device is very easy, you just need to follow some simple steps, and we are here to direct you in taking those steps:-
- Open your Apple Music app.
- Tap on the For You tab, in the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll and go down
- Tap View Account.
- Select View Apple ID.
- Select Subscription.
- Tap Apple Music Subscription.
- Cancel Subscription button is located at the end of the last page, tap it.
- Then confirm your decision.
Now your Apple Music Subscription has been canceled. Your membership using iTunes on a Windows or Mac computer can also be canceled. Here we tell you how:-
- Launch iTunes
- Click on View My Account
- Enter your Password, when prompted
- Scroll down to the Settings section
- Click on Manage beside subscription
- Click Edit next to Apple Music Subscription
- Click on cancel subscription
- And then confirm your selection
You may still be able to have access to your Apple Music until your trial ends. The related method applies when your subscription is canceled after having already paid for a month to service. You will still have access until the time of your paid month is over.